Connecting with Your Shopping Cart (Cratejoy)
How to connect Boxology to Cratejoy:
- Log in to Boxology and go to Account Setup.
- Open a new window and log in to Cratejoy.
- At the lower-left page, click Settings and click API.
- At the upper-right corner, click Generate a new Key.
- A small window appears(Your New Key), copy the Client ID and Client Secret Key.
- Go back to Boxology page and paste the Client ID and Client Secret Ket to the Cratejoy Account in Account Setup then click Save. It will start downloading all of your Cratejoy information into Boxology.
If you are still testing the software, make sure to check in Store Settings that the Send Update to Cratejoy toggle is off. Turn it on once you go live.
Once you press save, Boxology starts communicating with Cratejoy and pulling your data into the Boxology software so you can start curating custom boxes with ease. Depending on the number of subscriptions and products you have, this may take several minutes. You will see a pending icon while it is downloading all your data from Cratejoy. Once all the data is imported, you will see a success icon.