Connecting to Shipstation
Steps for Setting up a Shipstation Account with the Boxology software:
- Go to Account Setup page in Boxology then scroll down to Shipstation Account.
- Open a new window and log in to Shipstation then click the Tool/Gear button on the upper right corner.
- Under Account, click API Settings to get the API Key and API Secret
- If you have not generated your API Key, click Regenerate API Key.
- Copy the API Key and API Secret and paste it to your Shipstation Account in Boxology then click Save. All the information when you are done curating boxes will be sent to the Shipstation.
- If you are still testing the software, make sure to check in Store Settings that the Send Update to Cratejoy toggle is off. Turn it on once you go live.
Click Here to learn how to get these from Shipstation.
Once you press save, you are ready to start sending your curated orders to Shipstation for fulfilment.